1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via stayy0ungandwild)
That mailbox is just like “OH GOD JUST KILL ME IT’S TOO HOT”
hey guys! i’m happy to say i finally reached my goal and i wanted to do a HUGE giveaway to thank all of you. it really means a lot to me. now to the good stuff. the prize package includes:
• a John Green book set
• a Fiji Polaroid in pink
• American Apparel shorts (Medium)
• a cute floral backpack from Charlotte Russe
• unused Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume
• Urban Outfitters tattoo choker
• a floral crown from Forever 21
• a brand new Vanilla Cupcake Yankee Candle (these ACTUALLY make your room smell angelic)
• Zara circle sunglasses
• American Apparel pale polish set of 4
here’s the rules of the game:
• must be following me (http://smoukers.tumblr.com)
• must REBLOG this post. likes count as well but you must reblog.
• if you follow me on instagram you will be noticed faster. @laura.asensio
for a higher chance, you may reblog as many times as you would like.
i will be choosing the winner before August and i will message you. again, thank you so much and good luck! xoxo
do you wanna look like this skeleton
or THIS skeleton?
drink a milk kids
My favorite genre is “starts out normal but then turns into really disturbing psychological horror”